Family Sponsership

Any citizen or permanent resident of Canada above 18years of age can sponsor family members to move and become permanent Canadian residents. Once your relatives/family members immigrate to Canada, they can live, study and earn in the country. But, while Canada and its policies believe in reuniting families, there are rules for which family members can be sponsored and who cannot be.

Who can you sponsor?

This section will give you the complete idea about who can you sponsor for residency in Canada

Other Relatives

You may sponsor one relative, related by blood or adoption, of any age, if you meet all of these You (the person who wants to sponsor your relative) don’t have a living relative you could sponsor instead, such as a:

  • Spouse
  • Common-law partner
  • Conjugal partner
  • Son or daughter
  • Parent or Grandparent

Orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild

You can sponsor an orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild only if they meet all of these conditions:

  • they’re related to you by blood or adoption
  • both their mother and father passed away
  • they’re under 18 years of age
  • they’re single (not married or in a common-law or conjugal relationship)

Zoom Immigration Services provides guidance for any type of immigration service to help clients find a quick solution. For further queries regarding Family Sponsorship program or any other immigration processes feel free to contact us.